Chaco

Canyon Carlsbad Caverns Santa Fe Taos

New Mexico list. Very helpful!

ReplyQuote
Johnbelley
(@johnbelley)
Eminent Member
25/07/2018 2:55 pm  

Never been more proud of my hometown. I love the history, the culture, and the community. Unfortunately, this video seems to only show the 'cutesy' side of Santa Fe: the side meant for tourists. There are so many places that I love and feel are a vital part of Santa Fe that aren't even mentioned here.

ReplyQuote
Jacob
(@jacob)
Eminent Member
25/07/2018 2:55 pm  

I'm from New Orleans so i completely understand that what makes a special city special cannot be found at the top tourist attractions. I've been to Santa Fe once and would like to stay for a couple days on my way to Arizona later this month. I'd really appreciate some ideas for food and fun from a local. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Johnbelley
(@johnbelley)
Eminent Member
25/07/2018 2:56 pm  

So sorry I didn't get to this sooner! I hope I didn't miss you - even though this place is kinda touristy, the Plaza Cafe is a MUST. for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even a slice of pie. if you happen to be there on a saturday or a tuesday, definitely go to the farmers market (and get some fresh apple cider 😉 ) also, for coffee and for snacks go to Downtown Subscriptions just off of Canyon Road. they do the BEST chai lattes you will ever taste. if you want any more suggestions just ask!

ReplyQuote
Share: